Crazy Commenting

For me, commenting has been a huge part of this challenge and is a great way to connect with people. There are many things I have enjoyed about commenting but of course, if there positives, there are some negatives, and there are some things that are kind of irritating in terms of commenting. Overall though, I feel that commenting throughout this challenge has been very interesting.

There are great things about commenting. It is a good way to let people know what you think, to give people feedback, or to receive feedback. In short, commenting is a way of connecting. That is what I have enjoyed about commenting during this challenge. Connecting. Receiving feedback is a great way for me to know what people like or what I can improve. Sometimes people even write stories about their own experiences. It is amazing to hear what everyone has to say. The same goes for when I am commenting on someone else’s post. I love giving people feedback and telling them stories of my own. It is true that if I wanted I could write my stories in a post, but then it may not be relevant. Commenting directs what you want to say to one person, and it is almost like you are talking face to face.

Something I am not so keen on when it comes to commenting is replying to the comments when there are 10,000,000 of them! I love to hear stories, but sometimes when there are so many stories I just can’t read them all! I try to, but there are times where I can’t. I guess that is what I don’t like about commenting. That I sometimes don’t have the time to read all these amazing stories.

When I want to find an interesting post to read and comment on, I usually go to a friend and ask them to direct me to any good posts they have read. Usually, people have suggestions and that is what guides me to different posts. But, if no one has any ideas, I play “roulette”. I have only played it twice but roulette is a game I made to find a blog to comment on. All I do is go to the list of names of people in the challenge, scroll up and down for a few seconds, and then click. I get directed to a random blog and then I have something to read. How convenient!

In case you don’t know, I was one of the blogs on the comment list in the Week 7 post. Now that you know that, you can probably conclude that I got, I don’t know, 39,485,284,372 comments. But most were really good quality and followed the rules my “Commenting on My Blog” page, so I wanted to read them all. The majority had stories about other people’s experiences or told me something that I could fix, so they were really helpful! In short, I got tons of good quality comments on my posts, and I would like to thank the community for that. I guess without you guys, commenting would not be a thing!

Overall, I love comments and commenting. It is such a great way to talk and connect with others, and a great way to hear what others have to say to you. I can’t to see what other people are saying and what other stories people still have to tell!

2 thoughts on “Crazy Commenting

1. Hi my name is Haylee. I like the crazy commenting and that is why I am commenting. Here is the link to my blog so you can come see my blog.

2. Hey Caleb,
    I’m the total opposite of you, as I have barely any comments on my blog. People never actually comment, and I think I got two comments on my blog since I started the challenge… It must be hard and time taking to answer all of these comments, and I am glad I don’t have as much as you. You said that you don’t have time to answer them all, but do you want fewer comments, or do you just want to keep the comments as they are. I personally would be overwhelmed if I were you. 🙂
    -Tristan